- Application and prospectus could be obtained from the college office. After submitting the application, eligible candidates will be informed about the admission formalities.
- For additional information contact college office.
Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S)
- 1 Profession - 12 months
- 2 Profession - 12 months
- 3 Profession - 12 months
- 4 Profession - 18 months
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship - 12 months
- Pass in PUC/10+2 (Science) or Equivalent Exam Marks: Minimum 50% Aggregate, Eligibility in NEET.
- Candidate should have attained the age of 17years as on 1st October of the year in which admission is sought.
Intake capacity of BAMS course is 60 seats per academic year.
LIST OF STUDENTS
Academic year 2019-2020
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The students of the college are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with the neat standards of manners and behavior in and outside college.
- Students are required to maintain silence within the college premises. Unnecessary noise or nuisance has to be avoided in the classrooms.
- All the students must wear their Apron and Id cards during college hours without fail.
- Male students must be dressed in formals to classes / clinics, well groomed and wearing shoes is compulsory. Jeans, T- shirts are not permitted.
- Female students must wear decent dresses like Chudidar or Salwar.
- Students shall abide by the instructions of the Staff members and shall always interact with them with due respect.
- No student shall take part or involve in any political or other movements in any manner till the completion of course.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in the campus and outside or in hostels. Anti-ragging committee will take strict actions in case of any such reports.
- Students are solely responsible for the safe custody of their personal belongings.
- Student shall handle college properties with care and concern, if any damages or loss of the same will be recovered by the concerned student.
- Every student should behave with other student in such a manner respecting each other’s feelings and creating a congenial atmosphere. Any act purporting to give rise to groupism and leading to any undesirable behavior is prohibited.
- The use of cell phones by the students is strictly prohibited in the class rooms, labs, clinics and examination halls. Any violation of the above instructions will be viewed very seriously and cell phones will be seized by the faculty.
- Visitors are not permitted to enter class rooms for any purpose; they must contact college office for assistance.
- Students are forbidden to organize or conduct any meeting in the college or to collect money for any purpose without the permission of the authorities.
- Students must park their vehicles neatly in Parking lot only.
- Institution expects 100% attendances from the students. Minimum of 80% attendance is necessary in theory as well as clinical / practical & is compulsory for appearing for the University examination.
- In case of taking leave, students must submit leave letter to the Principal in prior, only in case of emergency informing through phones is mandatory.
- Maintain log books daily. Attend mentors meeting weekly & meet the respective mentors to report to them compulsorily. Log books have to be signed from the mentor.
- Failure on the part of the students to abide by the above disciplinary rules will result in such punishment including expulsion from the campus as may be imposed by the college.
Awaiting for current academic year. Will be updated as soon as available.